Need help with toddler behavior problems? In this presentation you will get an expert advise by Chris Thompson who is an Author, Parenting Expert and Certified NLP Practitioner.
- The only real reason your kids are not already well behaved.
- The way most parents talk to their kids, causing them to do exactly what you don’t want
- The crucial emotional bridge you MUST establish with your child before you try to change their behavior.
- The one word you are probably abusing, which triggers those awful temper tantrums
- Behavior is driven by emotion – NOT LOGIC!
- We tend to overuse the word “No” when we talk to our kids.
- If you want to have any chance at all of influencing your toddler’s behavior, you MUST have rapport first.
- Language is a powerful tool and there are a bunch of tactics you need to learn to create the outcomes you want.
Sign up to get free audio lesson teaching you 3 powerful language techniques you can use to inspire better behavior in your toddlers right now!
- Learn this simple way to improve your success rate at getting your kids to listen and do as you ask.
- Discover the biggest common language mistake parents make. This mistake is actually causing your kids to do the opposite of what you want.
- Find out what technique most parents use far too often, making it almost completely useless. When you fix this mistake you’re going to get much better results!
- You’ll also receive a FREE subscription to my parenting tips newsletter ($47 value). The tips I send out are very different than anything you’ve seen. Thousands of parents have experienced the difference they make!
Follow me on :Instagram – @offers26 and Twitter – @msazkat