The Lost Ways ™
By Claude Davis
** Not Available In Stores (Amazon, Ebay Or Barnes & Noble) **
Have you ever thought how you would survive if you were stranded in a place you were not familiar with? Do you think you could survive? Do you have the knowledge and skills for survival? If you are not sure whether you could survive you need the book entitled The Lost Ways.
The Lost Ways program is one way of preserving the techniques and practices of our grandparents that is still usable in this time. This book reminds us that there are many things that are forgotten but need to be remembered. These forgotten tips can help us to survive the different tough situations that we could encounter. It must be the time for us to remember the importance of an “old fashioned way of living.”
This survival book clearly describes some of the essential practices to use for survival. Nowadays, natural phenomenon is very common because of the unavoidable changes in our planet. This includes earthquakes, hurricanes, drought, floods and even the presence of war. It focuses on the various techniques that will help you make nutritional foods with the best available ingredients that has no expiration and will not cause food poisoning. The food that you can prepare will remain edible after 1-2 years. Also the food contains vitamins and minerals which are important for the body. This book is recommended for everyone!
Examples of what you will find in the book
- The Early Pioneers and The Self-Feeding Fire – Page #24.
- Survival Food of The U.S. Civil War – How to Make Hardtack Biscuites – Page #30.
- Lost Pioneer Recipes From The 18th Century – Page #43.
- How The Sheriffs From The Frontiers Defended Their Villages and Towns – Page #81.
- Making Your Own Beverages – Page #103.
- Herbal Poultice to Heal Their Wounds – Page #158
- Navigating Without Using a GPS System – Page #201
- Forefathers Making Knives – Page #210
- Practical Survival Lessons From The Donner Party – Page #348
- Learning From Our Ancestors How To Take Care Of Our Hygiene When There Isn’t Anything To Buy – Page #363
The Lost Ways is indeed a very helpful guide for everyone and will really impress you as a reader. You will discover things that you would not expect. You can also take a test drive for this book for two months. If you are not happy with this book you can contact the team of the author and your money will be refunded. Every person who reads it is amazed and very thankful. Your money and your time will be worth it.